moderated Re: Outlook contacts question

When you are in the email text field and press Shift + Tab once, your screenreader will say "Email" or maybe "Email Index". If you activate this button you can arrow down and select "email 2" and "email 3", if you arrow again it goes back to "email" which basically is the main email. If you have one email address already entered and do this, press enter on email 2 and tab you are again in a blank email field and you can enter a seccond email for this contact, then repeat with a third email if you want. I don't know how you can add more than these 3, I have never seen a way to do 5 as brian suggested.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 2:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook contacts question

Hi all,
I have a couple of contacts that have multiple email addresses, and I'm wondering, is there a way to have multiple email addresses in the same contact, or do I have to create a separate contact for each email address? I'm using Outlook 2013, Jaws 2018 and Windows 10 version 1909. Look forward to any ideas/suggestions that anyone can provide!! Thanks Madison