moderated Re: Outlook contacts question

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 06:45 PM, Madison Martin wrote:
I’ve only ever used contacts, I’ve never used the address book, so why would it be in address book when I’ve never used it?
-
Because Outlook is perverse in the way it stores contacts.

For the Google Contacts that I just Synced to Outlook, all appear in Address Book but none appear in Contacts.  And don't ask me to explain why, as I really do not know, as I haven't used Outlook as an email client on a daily basis in years but have it so that I can do quick testing (like now) when I need to.

If someone else can give a clear explanation of the Contacts versus Address Book split under Outlook I'd love to hear it.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss