moderated Re: Outlook contacts question

Tom,

           Just as an FYI I have two Gmail accounts running under Outlook, but am only syncing the Contacts from one of the two to Outlook Contacts/Address Book.  I can use the synchronized contacts in Outlook Contacts/Address Book when composing new messages from either account.

           And I just added a contact on the Google side that I know was brand new.  After I ran the sync it was in Outlook Contacts/Address Book and able to be used for new email messages no matter which account has focus when I start a new message.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss