From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 5:46 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Outlook contacts question

Hi all,
I have a couple of contacts that have multiple email addresses, and I'm
wondering, is there a way to have multiple email addresses in the same
contact, or do I have to create a separate contact for each email address?
I'm using Outlook 2013, Jaws 2018 and Windows 10 version 1909. Look forward
to any ideas/suggestions that anyone can provide!! Thanks Madison