moderated JAWS and Accessing Dropbox from the System Tray

Mike B.

Hi All,

I don't know when this started but, it has been recently.  When I invoke the, Insert + F11, keystroke to access the system tray, down arrow to, Dropbox, and press enter the menues are no longer available like before.  I can't find the Exit button or preferences at all.  I can tab to find a lot of options I'm not interested in but, not the options I would usually access.

However, if I press, Windows key + B, to take me to the, Notification Chevron button, and down arrow to Dropbox, or if I go to the desktop and I tab to the, Notification Chevron button, then down arrow to, Dropbox, and press enter there are the options in all their glory that can be navigated using the up and down arrow keys.

This is happening with the latest Dropbox and all versions of Jaws I have installed which are, Jaws16 thru Jaws2021 Beta, but not Jaws17, J17 I don't have installed.

Does anyone know why this is happening, or better yet, does anyone know how to make Jaws work correctly in Dropbox from the system tray?  All help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Rams!