From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler via groups.io
Sent: Friday, November 6, 2020 10:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS with Trend Micro AntiVirus Software

Pamela:

As I think I said the other day, I find that Trend Micro does occasionally cause some disruptions when using Jaws, but the disruptions have been minimal compared to what used to happen with the older Norton Antivirus, for example.

Most of the time, the program runs in the background with no negative effects.  Plus, I’m told when a scan is about to start so I can prepare if needed.

Tom Behler