From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Fisher via groups.io
Sent: Friday, November 6, 2020 6:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS with Trend Micro AntiVirus Software

Hi

I've used Trend for a number of years. Whilst as Tom says, the notifications n recieved are readable, I've found navigating around the actual console not very usable. I've raised this every year with Trend however they don't seem to have made much change in the accessibility aspect. I continue to use it because its been a very good protection tool. Happy to here from others if they have had different experiences. Be prepared to use the JAWS cursor, PictureSmart and other  features a bit.
--
Mark Fisher
Principal - HR Systems