moderated Re: Notification hell!

Orlando Enrique Fiol

Hola, Jermán.

I suspect that you have banners checked for your notification
which you have to uncheck within settings. I don't remember if I had
to do this for each application or if this has changed in the newer
version of windows but if you go to the notification settings and hit
enter on one of the apps that you have turned on, you should get a new
screen with a few check boxes.
Ah! This is a great tip! So, are you saying that the notification banners are interfering with my work flow by usurping the focus and not releasing it until I alt+tab?
Orlando Enrique Fiol
Charlotte, North Carolina