moderated new to jaws after 10 years using a mac

Stephanie

 Hello all,

 I recently purchased my first windows pc for over ten years and have jaws 2020. I also have a Focus braille display.

 First of all, is there a way of navigating the screen using the focus display? Switching between display and keyboard is quite annoying, or perhaps I just need to get used to it. Also, how do I mute the speech and then unmute it again when necessary.

Lastly, is there a document, or book [in brf or word] with help on how to use jaws? I don't do well with audio and prefer a written reference if possible.

Thank you so much for your help.

Steph