moderated Re: JAWS with Trend Micro AntiVirus Software

Tom Behler

Pam:

I currently use the Trend Micro anti-virus software on both this Windows 10 computer, and on an older Windows 7 machine.

For the most part, the software just does its thing in the background.

Sometimes, it interferes a bit with Jaws focus, but I haven’t found the issue to be significant.

You will get notifications that tell you about any viruses that have been found, and I have found these notifications to be fairly readable with Jaws without too many exceptions.

I hope this helps.

Tom Behler