moderated scripts and band ina box

Michelle's Home Emails

hi list

recently I have installed band in a box which is a music creation and a program I can use to improve preformance.

As instructed I have the band in a box scripts but jaws still does not recognise jaws hot keys help guide pressing jaws f1 twice How can I get this to work. I have jfw skinns in preferences biab any thoughts please.

Also are there any Jaws users blind musicians who use this program with Jaws.

I have tried to contact Peter torpey eyes on success.

Kind regards
Michelle

running latest Jaws and band in a box 2020.