From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar Getting Around
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:01 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2010 and JAWS 13

No restriction. Is your screen maximized? Try tabbing more to make sure you
route around to the top of the list again. The cursor does not always start
at the top, and "All-day" events may not each read separately.

Make sure you're set to "day View" (Ctrl+Alt+1).

Have you tried the Insert+double A to virtualize the view and see if all
your appointments show there?

Dave Carlson