From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hank William Merchant
Sent: 03 November 2020 10:29
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: using jaws to work at a call centre as an incoming customer service agent

Good morning Paul,

Oh I see, (smile), in regards of not really knowing the particular names of some of the different phone and booking call centre software that you were successful in using with jaws. Thanks very much once again for getting back to me so soon with your so very helpful info below on your successful experiences of using Jaws in a contact centre environment.

Now when it came to heareing successfully in one of your ears the cusstomers from incoming customer service inquiry calls and hearing simultaneously successfully in your other ear Jaws to use the computer to properly take care of each customer’s inquiries; did you maybe use 2 separate earphone headsets, one over the top of the other with the incoming calls headset in one ear    and your jaws headset in your other ear or did you use only altogether 1 earphone headset that had been technically setup for you to hear your incoming customer calls in one ear and jaws in the other ear?

Also wondering was maybe the name of one of the contact centres that used web-based software that you found jaws work very successfully at named Millennium1 Solutions?

Any help you can maybe give me with the above curiosities would be so very, very much appreciated! Thanks very, very much once again in advance for any help you can maybe give me with the above concerns.

Kindest regards,

Hank