moderated Re: using jaws to work at a call centre as an incoming customer service agent

Hank William Merchant

Hello back Paul,

Thanks so very much for your very, very helpful reply email below and for saying for me not to hesitate to contact you in the future if I maybe have any more using jaws with call centre software questions. This is so very nice of you! Your wonderful help is very, very much appreciated! Again thanks very much!

Your very, very positive, helpful email below makes me think that it looks very very promising that I will be able to use jaws successfully at the local contact centre that it looks very good that I will be very soon hired at to work as a customer service agent.

If I can ask, can you maybe tell me what was the names of some of the particular diffrent call centre phone software and call centre booking software that you used successfully with jaws? Thanks very, very much in advance for any help you can maybe give me with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank