moderated Re: update jaws

Richard Turner

If you have already purchased access to Jaws 2021, I suspect it will be released in November.

Public Beta 3 just came out today.

If you have not already purchased Jaws 2021, call their sales number, which I think is 800-444-4443

If you have the license for it, Mike B. usually sends out a note when it is available.

You can also check: www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

Live long and prosper 🖖

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2020 9:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: update jaws

I guess JAWS isn’t out of beta testing yet. As of the last time I checked. I’m not sure when the upgrade will be available, but if you’ve previously updated your software, you’ll probably get something. The letters don’t go out any more that a new update’s available. That wa stated in the most recent FSCast. If I were you, I’d wait until beta “season” is over/doesn’t look like it yet, though.

On Nov 1, 2020, at 3:58 PM, Amir Shah <4amir.shah@...> wrote:

Hi how do I update jaws 2020 to jaws 2021  and when can I update thanks           

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.