moderated Re: update jaws

Richard Turner

If you have already purchased access to Jaws 2021, I suspect it will be released in November.

Public Beta 3 just came out today.

If you have not already purchased Jaws 2021, call their sales number, which I think is 800-444-4443

If you have the license for it, Mike B. usually sends out a note when it is available.

You can also check: www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws

Richard

Live long and prosper 🖖