From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hank William Merchant
Sent: 02 November 2020 14:00
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: using jaws to work at a call centre as an incoming customer service agent

Good morning,

Does anyone maybe know if Jaws2020 will work successfully with a incoming

call centre Windows software that automatically sends the next

incoming call to the next available customer service agent and automatically at the same time answers that next incoming call by sending that next incoming customer inquiry   directly to the headset of the next available customer sservice agent?

Does anyone maybe know how this answering automatically incoming calls

call centre Windows software lets a customer sservice agent who is

using Jaws know they are the one that has the next incoming call and that

they, the jaws user customer service agent are now talking live to the next

incoming customer call?

Any help I can maybe get with this would be so very

much appreciated as it looks very, very good that I might very soon be hired to work at a local call centre as an incoming customer service agent. Much, much thanks in advance for any help I can maybe get with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank