moderated Re: Screen Shade Will Not Turn Off

NFB Lab 4

Before you do a repair, but I offer a suggestion. I would suggest turning JAWS off and that would disable the screen shade. If it still looks like the screen shade is on, it may be that your monitor is turned off or the power cord is coming out from the back of your monitor. I would try that first then, try a different version of JAWS. See if the screen shed works properly there. As a final step and none of that working, I would then suggest a repair

On Nov 2, 2020, at 9:17 AM, Callum Stoneman via groups.io <callum.stoneman@...> wrote:

´╗┐Thanks for your reply Dan. How would I run a repair?