From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tina sohl
Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2020 3:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible 3 in 1 Printer

Dan, are those brother printers very expensive? how expensive are the epson's you guys are talking about too. I know someone else mentioned Epson I have a 5-year-old HP printer that works pretty well for me but I have considered upgrading in the next couple of years well I still have a working printer and can just choose to upgrade rather than the printer dying hopefully. and I'm wondering how expensive these printers with buttons are. hopefully the Android apps are as accessible as they are for everybody on iOS the HP app seems to be. I grabbed it last night for my current printer to play with it.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10e.