From: Dan Longmore <danlongmore44@...>
Date: 11/1/20 11:29 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible 3 in 1 Printer

Hi,

  Brother makes 3 in 1 printers with buttons.  I use the Brother MFC DW.  It has a screen but most functions can be accomplished with the buttons and numeric key pad.  Brother can also be linked to your computer and the software is fairly accessible.  Also, has an app for your mobile device which on the I Phone is easy to use.  Again, Brother has the buttons and does very well with low ink useage.  Not the fastest but very good.

Dan