From: Mike B
Sent: 01 November 2020 16:27
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: using Jarte with JAWS

Hi David,

What's the work around for NVDA?  Someone else is having problems with Jaws & NVDA running Windows 10 with J2020.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Rams!

Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2020 5:35 AM

I know that this is not particularly useful for a Jaws list but I personally found that Jarte has become unusable with Jaws. However it still works perfectly well with NVDA as a workaround.

David Griffith.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10