moderated Refresher course

Michael Massey

Hi.  I am in the same situation Mr. Rawls is in.  Anyway, when installing Windows updates on patch Tuesday on my desktop pc and laptop pc, the internet went down while my Hp laptop pc was installing the updates.  This caused the Windows 10 updates to become corrupted.  Numerous calls to the Microsoft disability answer desk did not solve the issue until the case was escalated.  Now Jaws is announcing keystrokes like enter and escape.  I have been poking around trying to remember how to disable those keystrokes from speaking.  Sorry if I misspelled your last name, Jim.