Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2020 7:17 PM
Subject: Working From Home With Accessiblity Software

Has anyone had success finding employment working from home using JAWS software?

I am asking because my wife islooking for a work at home opportunity that she can do using JAWSsoftware.

Is there any agency or job placement services that handles such things? I have seen references to such jobs, but have not seen any specific jobs.

Any help would appreciated.