toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I have Word 2016. If you're using 365, it's probably different. Sorry about that.
At 02:22 PM 10/31/2020, you wrote:
If I use the jaws cursor to locate the add button, I can see it but if I
click on it nothing happens;
When in pc cursor, I don't even see the add button at all.
After I arrow down to bookmark, (regardless if I press enter or not),
I then tab over and no list of bookmarks comes up.
I am supposing that the difference between "name" and "location" is the way
the list of bookmars are listed in the combo box after the bookmark item in
the go to combo.
I am using the jaws2021 beta version with win10.
I must be missing something,
Oh well, maybe someday it will magically work;
Until it does,
I guess bookmarks won't work.
Please advise as you like.
Ph: 618 783 9331
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2020 3:14 PM
Subject: Setting a bookmark in Word
I don't know what is different from name and location. when I add bookmarks
using each one, they are accessed the same.
1. Alt-n, then k. Choose either name or location because it doesn't seem to
2. Type the name.
3. Tab to add and press enter.
To access the bookmarks
1. Press ctrl-g (go to)
2. Shift-tab once to the list of items; page is the first.
3. Arrow down to bookmarks. I don't think you have to press enter, but If
your list doesn't magically appear, I guess you do.
4. Once in the bookmarks list, arrow up or down to the one you want and
5. You are still in the dialog. You have to press escape to get out of it
and return to the document.