moderated Re: Setting Place Marker in Word not Workingq

mike mcglashon

Okay,
When I do an alt-n then k,
It asks me for a bookmark name, then I tab over to two radio buttons,
One is name and the other is location.
I assume that if I pick location,
It will show me the bookmarks listed by location in the ctrl-g window.
However, when I do ctrl-g, shift tab to the combo box and arrow down to bookmark,
Then tab to bookmark name edit/combo,
Nothing shows up there.
What did I do wrong in this process?

Please advise as you like.