moderated Re: when hopefully JAWS2021 official release will be available

Th epublic beta has been out I think for about a month now.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joyce Feinberg
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 7:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: when hopefully JAWS2021 official release will be available

In an interview Wednesday evening, Eric Damery said that jaws 2021 along with fusion and Zoom text 2021 will be released around mid November. There will be a public beta in the next couple of days but if you changes will occur from feedback of that public beta at the release. There will be additional updates in mid December and another one at the end of January. Updates will continue through 2021 around every six weeks. With each of these updates, there may be additional features at it Along with bug fixes.

On Oct 29, 2020, at 10:38 AM, David Diamond <Daviddiamond2019@...> wrote:

In Canada we cannot get the monthly SMA as a subscription.  We have to pay the $165 for the home version up front.  Yes, it is $165, I just renewed my SMA. Still cheap.  As one of my dog clients said, “It really depends on one’s priorities.” The comment had nothing to do with the SMA, it was pertaining to having the dogs ready when I came to pick them up, leash, knowing where the dog is etc.  You’d be surprised, some don’t know where the leash is and if they forget I’m coming, they could spend time just looking for the leash.