moderated Re: Outlook Rules

Marie

I am glad to hear this from someone else, because it is odd and seems to be something connected with the Jaws list alone.
I use Thunderbird and/or WLM rather than Outlook so it is not application connected.
With WLM the rule works fine but on TB some of the posts go to my inbox and some to the Jaws list folder and I have never been able to discover why these posts differ. In my case, it is annoying and I keep trying to find a solution but it is not too bad since the majority of the posts do go to the correct folder. But like other things of this sort, I want to find out why it happens and how to solve the problem.
By the way, I am running the latest Jaws 2020 and Win 10 2004. My email provider is Gmail and I created the rule on the Gmail website rather than within the email client.
Marie

Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 6:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook Rules

I have Outlook 2016, Windows 10 and Jaws 2020 and I know how to create and manage rules.  The problem is that I created a Jaws Group folder, but the only time the e-mails move over is when I create the rule at that moment.  Any new group e-mails that come in remain in my bulk mail folder.  I have called the Microsoft disability desk and they have no solution.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Larry  

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.