From: Larry McMillan via groups.io
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 6:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook Rules

I have Outlook 2016, Windows 10 and Jaws 2020 and I know how to create and manage rules.  The problem is that I created a Jaws Group folder, but the only time the e-mails move over is when I create the rule at that moment.  Any new group e-mails that come in remain in my bulk mail folder.  I have called the Microsoft disability desk and they have no solution.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Larry