From: Dan Longmore <danlongmore44@...>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 7:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Voice assist on a laptop

The laptop mike should work, check in your sound settings to be sure that the mic is selected as the input device. You can also run a test on the microphone through the sound settings

On Oct 30, 2020, at 9:47 AM, Don Mauck <don.mauck@...> wrote:

Should my laptop microphone work with voice assist? Currently I get no response when I say “sharky,” even with the setting set to use that command. When I use the command as a single command, I‘m told “nothing was herd”.

Regards:

Don Mauck | Senior Accessibility Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office |  (APO)

303.334.4184

Don.mauck@...