moderated Re: Setting Place Marker in Word not Workingq

Ann Byrne

You need to use bookmarks in Word. Placemarkers only work on the internet.

At 06:11 PM 10/29/2020, you wrote:

Hello,

I am conducting a research paper thus reading extended literature. When I hit control+windows+k to mark a spot within the document I get “setting place marker in beginning of document is not valid�. But I am on page 72 therefore I am nowhere near the beginning of the document. I even placed the cursor at the beginning of the sentence to mark.

JFW 2020, Win. 10, MS Word from Office 365.

Suggestions?

Thank you,

Vaughn

Sent from <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Mail for Windows 10