moderated Re: Setting Place Marker in Word not Workingq

Chris Hill

Hmmm, just this file or everywhere.  I have a file with a couple hundred pages in it, and I just tried the experiment.  I'm also running word from office 365 and the place mark and return both worked fine.

CH

On 10/29/2020 18:11, Vaughn Brown wrote:

Hello,

I am conducting a research paper thus reading extended literature. When I hit control+windows+k to mark a spot within the document I get “setting place marker in beginning of document is not valid”. But I am on page 72 therefore I am nowhere near the beginning of the document. I even placed the cursor at the beginning of the sentence to mark.

JFW 2020, Win. 10, MS Word from Office 365.

Suggestions?

Thank you,

Vaughn

Sent from Mail for Windows 10