moderated alt home equivalent in Chrome?

Van Lant, Robin

In Internet Explorere, I found the Alt Home shortcut to return to my default homepage very useful.  That shortcut doesn’t’ work in Chrome, but rather seems to pull up some version of a Google page.  Is there an equivalent shortcut in Chrome or a way I can change the action Google is currently doing?  I just looked on Google list of shortcuts and saw nothing for what I’m trying to do. I want to be able to quickly return to my company intranet page without having to go to bookmarks.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114