moderated Re: Jaws and opening files from a folder by date

John J. Fioravanti, Jr.

I should add that this only happens on two of my computers but not the third one.

Thanks again.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John J. Fioravanti, Jr. via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 08:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws and opening files from a folder by date

I am using Jaws 18 with Windows 10. This question may be a bit strange, but here it goes: after my legal assistant sets my folders in drop box (where I store my legal materials) to have the files appear by dates, rather than by name, it appears that as soon as I open the folder and click a file, the files again appear by name instead of dates. Is there possibly a setting that is causing this unusual behavior?

Thanks.