moderated Re: when hopefully JAWS2021 official release will be available

If you have the subscription you are entitled to whatever is the latest version of Jaws as long as you pay your subscription.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 4:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: when hopefully JAWS2021 official release will be available

Would I  be able to get JAWS 21?  I have the subscription version of JAWS 20 that is good for another 10 months.

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 2:13 PM

That is what I am hearing as well.

I would guess in very early November.

Beta three is in private beta now and will be released publicly very soon.

Find out more on Wednesday evening on Main Menu Live as we have Eric Damery with us in hour 1 to talk about JAWS and its release.

Brian Hartgen will be with us in Hour 2 to talk about the many things available to us from Leasey.

Larry Gassman