From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 8:50 PM
Subject: RE: Getting embedded links to work again in Outlook Express

Hi, Tom.

In addition to the suggestions Mike passed along, I find with Outlook (I
realize you're using OE) that moving the focus to the right of the "h" in
an http" link enables my XP system to click the link. Until a friend made
the suggestion off-list, I'd been unable to make email links work in
Outlook. Maybe it will also work in OE now.