From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Portillo via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 12:15 PM
To: Jim Portillo <portillo.jim@...>
Subject: Ex: Amazon Kindle books and best way to read

              Greetings,

I was gifted an eBook that someone really wants me to read. It’s an Amazon Kindle book. I seem to remember JAWS not doing well with such books a while back, but I don’t know if it has improved. What about on the iPhone? Is that any better?

If anyone has any advice on how to best read this eBook, please share your ideas.

Thanks much.

Jim

CAUTION: This email was not sent from a Cal Poly Pomona service. Exercise caution when clicking links or opening attachments. Please forward suspicious email to suspectemail@....