moderated Re: Can the read Aloud voice be used in JAWS?

Richard Turner

I did a lot of trial and error with the Read Aloud settings and found the Voice Options.

There are a lot of voices.

The ones that start with Microsoft, then a name, then Online Natural are the better sounding voices, which unless someone can say how to get them installed for Jaws, probably are not going to be available since they are Microsoft’s “Online” voices.

Richard

Live long and prosper 🖖