moderated Re: Amazon Kindle books and best way to read

Pat Byrne

Jim,
I have the Kindle app. on my iPhone and it does a good job of reading. You have the SIRI voice, it ain't NLS, but it is a decent way to go. I can read brand new books in series and by authors that I like and, later if and when they make NLS, I can re-read if I wish.
Hope that helps.
Pat ByrneAt 02:15 PM 10/28/2020, you wrote:

Greetings,

I was gifted an eBook that someone really wants me to read. It's an Amazon Kindle book. I seem to remember JAWS not doing well with such books a while back, but I don't know if it has improved. What about on the iPhone? Is that any better?

If anyone has any advice on how to best read this eBook, please share your ideas.

Thanks much.

Jim