From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Portillo
Sent: 28 October 2020 19:15
To: Jim Portillo <portillo.jim@...>
Subject: Amazon Kindle books and best way to read

              Greetings,

I was gifted an eBook that someone really wants me to read. It’s an Amazon Kindle book. I seem to remember JAWS not doing well with such books a while back, but I don’t know if it has improved. What about on the iPhone? Is that any better?

If anyone has any advice on how to best read this eBook, please share your ideas.

Thanks much.

Jim