From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 5:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using Edge with JAWS

Hi, Bill.

When I press control-shift-b, nothing seems to happen. I get no verbalization from JAWS, and I can't detect any change in behavior.

I'm relying on my favorites folder on the desktop to open Edge favorites, but I'd prefer to work from within Edge, if it's feasible.

Would you explain what I should look for when I press the shift-control-b command?

Thanks.