moderated Re: Using Edge with JAWS

Adrian Spratt

That's exactly what I needed to know, Marten: the alt-shift-b command. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marten Post Uiterweer
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 11:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using Edge with JAWS

Adrian,

When the favorites bar is turned on, you can go to the favorites bar and access your favorites from there.

YYou can press alt-shift-b to set ffocus in the favorites bar if it is visable. If this does not work, press ctrl-shift-b again.

You can also go to this bar by pressing f6, but how many times f6 can
change:)

Regards, marten

On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 12:20:24 +0000 "Adrian Spratt" <adrian@...> wrote:

Hi, Bill.

When I press control-shift-b, nothing seems to happen. I get no verbalization from JAWS, and I can't detect any change in behavior.

I'm relying on my favorites folder on the desktop to open Edge favorites, but I'd prefer to work from within Edge, if it's feasible.

Would you explain what I should look for when I press the shift-control-b command?

Thanks.