moderated Re: Using Edge with JAWS

Randy Barnett

I find the favorites and edge almost unusable. I know they’re supposed to be accessible, but half the time jaws won’t read the list box after tab and tabs out his forms mode tab back hit forms mode tab back again it’s really frustrating. A lot of people are putting their favorites folder from their users account on a desktop and accessing their favorites that way.

Randy Barnett

On Oct 27, 2020, at 2:40 PM, Amanda Berkley <amanda1226@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey ya'll,

I recently gave up the IE ghost, and find Edge to be useable.

I was wondering, is there a keystroke or an easy way to access your
favorites? For example, in IE, it was alt+a... but I don't see
anything like that in Edge. I use my favorites a lot, so was hoping
someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Amanda