moderated Re: Using Edge with JAWS

Don H

I just switched to Edge from Groogle Chrome and find it works well with both NVDA and Jaws.  I have it set to show the favorites bar.  To get to favorites I just tab until I hear favorite bar then use the right arrow key to go through my favorites.

On 10/27/2020 5:29 PM, Robert Cole via groups.io wrote:
Hi,

try

alt+f then O.

On 10/27/2020 5:39 PM, Amanda Berkley wrote:
Hey ya'll,

I recently gave up the IE ghost, and find Edge to be useable.

I was wondering, is there a keystroke or an easy way to access your
favorites? For example, in IE, it was alt+a... but I don't see
anything like that in Edge. I use my favorites a lot, so was hoping
someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Amanda