moderated Re: when hopefully JAWS2021 official release will be available

Don H

Are there any real improvements in Jaws 2021 that will be worth the cost of updating?

On 10/27/2020 5:15 PM, Dan Longmore wrote:

Public beta 2 has been out now for about 3 weeks.  Either beta 3 or the final version should be within days.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 3:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: when hopefully JAWS2021 official release will be available

Hi,

I’m running one of the jaws 2021 Vedas, and I’m not sure which one. I keep being told that my software is up-to-date. Have there been any new releases?

Thanks,

Jessica

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Larry Gassman <larrygassman@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 3:13:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>

That is what I am hearing as well.

I would guess in very early November.

Beta three is in private beta now and will be released publicly very soon.

Find out more on Wednesday evening on Main Menu Live as we have Eric Damery with us in hour 1 to talk about JAWS and its release.

Brian Hartgen will be with us in Hour 2 to talk about the many things available to us from Leasey.

Larry Gassman

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hank William Merchant
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 12:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hello,

I gave them at Fredom Scientific a call yesterday to see if maybe I could find out and a sales person said that sometime in the 1st or 2nd week of next month November, we will be able to download the oficial release copy of Jaws2021. Hopefully this is when we will be able to at the latest!

Kindest regards,

jaws18 user Hank

Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 2:31 PM

Subject: Re: JAWS2021

Yes, the exact minute FS announces it.

Sadly, these kinds of questions cannot be answered until the mother company says something.

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

Live long and prosper 🖖

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew Summers via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 10:24 AM
To: JAWS <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: JAWS2021

Hi All,

Does anyone know when JAWS2021 is going to be released?

Andrew

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.