From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 5            :25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS2021

Richard:

Don't you love people who ask retorical questions.... When I lived in the US, the idiots who annoyed and exasperated me more, were those who worked at the utility companies, who were programmed to ask their customers the question, "do I have your permition to access your account". My answer to them was, "why would I be calling your company, if I did not have a question about my account".

Dave