moderated Re: accessibility and on line courses

mike mcglashon

Ms cynthia:

Couldn’t you pul rank,

You are a professor, (I am teahing…);

This means,

That you could in fact,

Say that I I want to do it all via email;

And not even use the suspect system?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon