From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon Ballantyne
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 6:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: are there any mailchimp users on this list, would like advice for using with JAWS, free email portion

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone on this list is using mailchimp successfully with JAWS.

If you have any strategies that would be great.

I am interest in figuring out how to successfully navigate toad subscribers from my current email distribution list in Outlook giving people options to subscribe and unsubscribe.

I attended a webinar today but the screen was not being explained sufficiently for me to figure it out.

I would also appreciate any formatting suggestions as I will have a similar format for a daily email communication that will include text, a YouTube link and an image.

Thank-you.

Respectfully yours,

Sharon Ballantyne

Sharon.ballantyne@...