From: Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 2:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS2021

Yes, the exact minute FS announces it.

Sadly, these kinds of questions cannot be answered until the mother company says something.

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

Live long and prosper 🖖