moderated Re: anomado

Van Lant, Robin

Agreed, Brian.  So much is overdone on PowerPoint. I’m sure there could even be more that Prezi does than a fabulous PowerPoint, but I never saw a demo.  What I like is that I can get a copy of the PowerPoint afterward and at least try to read the slides, if needed.  I feared that Prezi would not be as simple to review after the presentation.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 4:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: anomado

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 06:01 PM, Van Lant, Robin wrote:

The thought is that PowerPoint slides are static and boring.

-
Because the presentation is static and boring.  PowerPoint "went multimedia" many, many years ago.  If you can't put together a dazzling presentation with PowerPoint it's absolutely not the fault of the software.  And that's not to take anything away from Prezi, which may be marvelous, too.

Brian, who if he never has to sit through another work-related or class-related PowerPoint presentation, done badly, again, will be forever grateful to whatever Powers that Be

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114