From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 10:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Protected View issue

Sometimes if you alt-tab away from the document and alt-tab back, you get results. another thing to try is f6. If you're lucky, that will take you to an edit button, and pressing that will free things up. Alt-f, then i, then e will also unprotect the document, but only if you can get alt-f to work.

good luck!
toAt 06:49 AM 10/26/2020, you wrote:
Hi List

When I open an Attachment in Protected View I get no response from any
key stroke/s I make. Alt-F etc does not respond at all.

Regards

Dean
<https://www.sabc.co.za/sabc>
[]
<https://www.sabc.co.za/sabc>

Disclaimer: Everything in this email and its attachments relating to
the official business of the SABC is proprietary to the SABC. If the
email is used other than for official business of the SABC or the views
and opinions expressed in the email are not authorised by the SABC, the
views and opinions expressed are those of the individual sending the
email. The content of this email is confidential, legally privileged
and protected by law. The person addressed in the email is the sole
authorised recipient. Please notify the sender immediately if this
email and its attachments have unintentionally reached you; do not
read, copy, disseminate or use the content in any way and delete the
email and any copies of it. Whilst all reasonable precautions are taken
to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the information, and that this
email and its attachments are free from any virus, the SABC accepts no
liability however arising or responsibility whatsoever in this regard,
and in keeping with good computing practice, the scanning of files and
attachments is advised.