moderated Re: podcast apps
Sorry so slow in getting back to you but I had a long weekend away from most technology.
Anyway, here’s how to change how JAWS reads graphics. I hope it helps you in the Grover app. It is how I have JAWS set on my PC and as I said I am able to use Grover efficiently.
1. Press Insert + j to open the JAWS Window, or press Alt + Tab to cycle through the open windows until you find the JAWS window.
2. Press Insert + v. JAWS opens the verbosity menu.
3. down-arrow about 10 or 11 times to graphics.
4. Press Spacebar to toggle between the choices, "labeled graphics, all, or none". If you want labeled graphics, stop when you hear JAWS say that, then
5. Press Enter to save your settings or Escape to cancel.
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2020 2:18 AM
Subject: Re: podcast apps
read labeled graphics? How do you set JAWS to do that?
Hmm, that’s strange. Do you have JAWS set to read labeled graphics?
I clicked on one, and it was the search button. I typed in something, and the search results were all unlabeled.
On 10/21/2020 8:17 AM, David Diamond wrote: