moderated Re: Protected View issue

Ann Byrne

Sometimes if you alt-tab away from the document and alt-tab back, you get results. another thing to try is f6. If you're lucky, that will take you to an edit button, and pressing that will free things up. Alt-f, then i, then e will also unprotect the document, but only if you can get alt-f to work.

good luck!
toAt 06:49 AM 10/26/2020, you wrote:

Hi List

When I open an Attachment in Protected View I get no response from any key stroke/s I make. Alt-F etc does not respond at all.

Regards

Dean
<https://www.sabc.co.za/sabc>
[]
<https://www.sabc.co.za/sabc>

Disclaimer: Everything in this email and its attachments relating to the official business of the SABC is proprietary to the SABC. If the email is used other than for official business of the SABC or the views and opinions expressed in the email are not authorised by the SABC, the views and opinions expressed are those of the individual sending the email. The content of this email is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. The person addressed in the email is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender immediately if this email and its attachments have unintentionally reached you; do not read, copy, disseminate or use the content in any way and delete the email and any copies of it. Whilst all reasonable precautions are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the information, and that this email and its attachments are free from any virus, the SABC accepts no liability however arising or responsibility whatsoever in this regard, and in keeping with good computing practice, the scanning of files and attachments is advised.